The Undergraduate National Student Speech Language Hearing Association at UNC-Chapel Hill is a pre-professional organization for students working toward careers in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
NSSLHA enables students with interests in speech and hearing science to:
- Explore the careers of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Learn about special topics from guest speakers
- Gain valuable knowledge about academic advising, applying to graduate school, and summer internships
- Network and socialize with students with similar interests
- Volunteer in audiology and speech related areas